I am going to list some of the blogs that I like to read here.
You might see in one of the sidebars that there are such a list. That list will be (re)built at a stage in the future. For now, this will be the list. It will grow in time, because I do not plan to finish it today.
- https://mycontemplations.wordpress.com/ …….. He is South African, and a Theologian/Pastor, that is why he is one of my favourite people to read.
- http://www.jorymicah.com/blog/ ……. If you do not like to be challanged, stay away from this blog
- http://www.thoughtleader.co.za/ ……. I like this blog, because it is more opinions on news events, and not “hard news”, like other sites.
- http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/ …….. News in a less formal way. The opinionista sidebar especially have opinion pieces that are well-written.
- http://rachelheldevans.com/blog ……. She doesn’t blog too often, but when she does, I stop to read
- https://altacloete.wordpress.com/ ……. This is an Afrikaans blog that I recently learnt about, after reading a book by Johan Smith (“In die donker put”).